Sometimes throughout the year my husband and I don’t see each other alot during the day. This time of year is one of them. He has been busy baling wheat straw this week. I was able to take him ice cream and drinks tonight out in the field. I also rode a few rounds with him in the tractor. I love the long hours during the summer. We get so much done during the day!
Thanks to Farmnwife for featuring me!
- Going viral. My #Atlas blizzard #agblog post hits 400 shares. Faith, Hope and #Heifers wp.me/p1Y6aa-ak Feeling overwhelmed #ranchlifePressed 4 days ago
- #BEEF is what fuels @seedanerun during his training. Good speaker too! #RCBS @runnersworld @REAL_BEEFMAN http://t.co/RarYLBVLYCPressed 4 days ago
- Money doesn't create happiness, but it sure can reduce stress - Don Schiefelbien #ranchlife #agchat #RCBSPressed 5 days ago
- #ranchers spend $$$$ on bulls because it's an investment, but we won't do an estate plan cause it's perceived as a cost. #agchat #RBCSPressed 5 days ago
- How would you answer this? The best thing about being part of the family #ranch is....#ranchlife #RBCS #agchatPressed 5 days ago